Even though we are closing in on the end of the year, please be diligent in keeping your children attending school on a regular basis. Absences have a significant effect on a child’s performance, even if only a few. Also, we urge parents to avoid early dismissal and/or pulling students from school for vacation if at all possible. If a child leaves early and misses an hour of instruction, he/she has likely missed an entire subject for that day! Please try to keep attendance a high priority throughout the school year and model the importance of regularly, uninterrupted, daily learning. Thank you so much for your help on this!
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders