Have a question about school or about education in general? Need help motivating your kids to get their homework done? Want some ideas for some great learning opportunities at home? Just like coffee? Just like chatting? Ms. Hanson will be available to meet and chat with parents on Friday, February 18 from 2:15 – 3:15 pm at the Starbucks atop Queen Anne Hill. Bring your thoughts and questions, or just join in to discuss whatever comes up! Coffee Chats will occur monthly at different times during the week and during the day, with an occasional chat on a Saturday.
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders