Seattle Public Schools District IV Community Meeting with School Board President Michael DeBell on Saturday, 1/15/11 from 9:00am – 11:00am at Caffè Appassionato (4001 21st Avenue West Seattle, WA 98199 next to Fisherman’s Terminal). Please join School Board President Michael DeBell for coffee and an informal, drop-in community meeting to discuss public school issues and opportunities SP. S is facing a budget gap of $50 million for 2011/2012, or about 9% of the operating budget. On average, this equates to about $1,000 per child for the next school year. The budget negotiations in the state legislature, which just started a 105 day session, will determine many of the funding outcomes. A suggested topic would be the impact of the budget gap on your school, its programs, and your students. SPS School Board: www.seattleschools.org/area/board/
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders