Superintendent Maria L. Goodloe-Johnson, Ph.D. invites parents, guardians and family members to attend a “Welcome Back” meeting in their region of the city. The meetings are part of the Superintendent’s engagement plan for 2010-2011 which focuses on the theme of Listening, Learning, and Responding. Families will have an opportunity to meet and talk with the Superintendent, Chief Academic Officer Dr. Susan Enfield, the Executive Director for Schools in their region, and representatives of schools in the region. For dates/times and more information, click here.
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders