Superintendent Maria L. Goodloe-Johnson, Ph.D., is hosting a series of Community Coffee Chats in October and November for all parents, grandparents and caregivers of Seattle Public Schools students. “I am eager to listen and learn from our families, and to hear more about the educational issues that matter to them,” Dr. Goodloe-Johnson said. For dates/times and more information, click here.
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders