Successful Schools in Action (SSIA) is seeking debate coaches to work with fourth and fifth grade students at Queen Anne and Magnolia public elementary schools. Debate is an after school program that runs once per week for two twelve week sessions. The first session begins in mid-October. Each session culminates in a debate tournament among the four schools. The program is limited to twelve students per school and SSIA provides training and administrative support. Qualifications for the position include classroom management skills and an interest in debate. Debate training is provided and no prior debate experience is required. The positions pay a stipend. More information about the program is available at http://schoolsinaction.org/debate.php . If interested, please contact Mary Steele at email@example.com or (206) 285-0463.
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders