Please consider yourselves invited to “Coffee with Kari,” a time to informally chat and get to know our new principal at one of her favorite local spots — The Queen Anne Cafe. She’ll be there tomorrow morning (Aug. 16th) from 8:00 am to 9:00 am to meet with any of you who’d like to come and talk casually about our school, your kids, their learning, the past, the present and the future of Hay, or maybe even for a quick meet and greet just to say hello. If you’d like to come by and chat, look for Principal Hanson on Monday, August 16 & 23rd. And of course, kids are welcome!
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders