McClure ADULT Education Night Tuesday February 23- 7:00 p.m. in the McClure Library. Middle school is a time when our youth are transformed from children to emerging adults and it is important to create an awareness of some of the developmental issues that can occur during this time of physical, intellectual and emotional growth. Come listen Neil Broudy of Fairfax Hospital discuss what’s going on with your teen. Teen years are almost always difficult years, so please come and inform yourself about warning signs of concern, teen depression, factors that elevate risk, and positive parenting/educational strategies. For more information please contact John Loacker or (206) 283-3589
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders