Spring session is open to new AND returning debaters! Developed and run by Successful Schools in Action, this program at Blaine, Coe, Lawton, and John Hay schools helps kids improve their public speaking, writing, note taking, and critical thinking skills.
· NEW! Taught by elementary school teachers, trained in debate
· Meet after school once a week for 12 weeks, starting mid-February
· Students develop both affirmative and negative arguments
· A cross-school tournament will be held in May
Tuition is $120, and a limited number of scholarships are available. Online registration will open Feb. 1st at http://www.schoolsinaction.org. There is space at each school for 12 participants. Questions? Contact the Debate Program Manager, Sandy Nielsen, at 206-283-2187 or email@example.com.
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders