Celebrate National School Lunch Week
October 12-16, 2009
The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) has been serving the nation’s Children for over 60 years. National School Lunch Week was created in 1962 by President John F. Kennedy. It is a celebratory week of special events and activities to promote the benefits and importance of eating a balanced lunch and being active. Visit www.allstarschoollunch.org to find out more.
Join us in the lunchroom next week for some of your all time favorites:
Whole Grain Cheese Pizza
Turkey Ham & Cheese Melt
Breakfast for Lunch – Waffle Stiks
Toasted Cheese Sandwich
John Hay Kitchen Manager
- Sign up for World Languages today
- READY SET GO~GARDEN GARDEN
- Kindergarten Summer Playdates in the Park
- End of Year Letter from Ms. Hanson
- Eat Menchies and raise money for John Hay!
- Partners’ Board Meeting Minutes
- Yearbooks Have Arrived!
- Please check the Lost and Found
- 1 Hour Early Dismissal on Tuesday, June 21
- Field Day Reminders