Suggestions for a successful Advanced Learning Application Process:
- Sign and date the Parent/Guardian Form
- Make a copy for your records
- Return this form by mail to the Advanced Learning Office (address on form) or deliver it in person to the Stanford Center.
- Fill in the top part (including student name) of the Teacher Form and turn it in to your teacher. You can use your child’s present teacher or last year’s teacher (who would have more of a history with them).
- We will be glad to provide the student ID #; we also have forms available in the main office.
Questions about Advanced Learning? Please ask your child’s teacher or visit the district site for additional information.
Testing for eligibility as Academically Highly Gifted or Academically Gifted is necessary for enrollment in the Accelerated Progress Program (APP) and/or the Spectrum program. The deadline to apply for the 2009-2010 fall/winter testing cycle is October 8, 2009.
*Kindergarten students only: Teacher/Educator Input forms due November 12, 2009. ALL parent/guardian forms due October 8, 2009
Eligibility results from the fall/winter testing cycle will be available in January 2010 in time to enroll for the 2010-11 school year.