BOARDWALK 5K RUN/WALK: APRIL 26th at 9:00 a.m.: Registration is now online.
Dust off those orange Move-a-thon t-shirts! Here’s a fun family event which directly supports our John Hay P.E. program. Join Mr. Sturm and John Hay families at the BOARDWALK 5K RUN/ WALK AND FITNESS CARNIVAL at Husky Stadium on Sunday, April 26th.
The proceeds from our school’s registrants go directly to the John Hay P.E. department to purchase equipment. Last year, a few John Hay families tested out this fun event. We’d love to have a sea of orange Move-a-thon shirts out there this year to support our school.
In addition to the 5K Run/Walk through UW’s campus, there will be a 1-mile walk inside Husky stadium and a fitness carnival (with speed jumping, football kicking, and soccer juggling games). Check out the details on their website and register today: https://www.schoolkidscomefirst.com/boardwalk
Contact Suzanne Cohen with questions: email@example.com
ONLINE REGISTRATION DIRECTIONS (Be sure you register online using OPTION #1 and select “Hay Elementary School” team so your registration fee will be donated directly to our school.)
- WEBSITE: Go to https://www.schoolkidscomefirst.com/boardwalk/
- Scroll down to the orange box labeled “On-Line Registration”.
- On the “Online Registration Options” page, look for OPTION #1: Under Option #1, click on the “HERE” to select our school’s team.
- Under “View Teams,” scroll down to “Hay Elementary School” and select it.
- Select the $10 option to register your child or the $30 option to register an adult.
- Click the “Donate!” box.
- Type in the participant’s name and personal information as well as VISA or Master Card #.
- IMPORTANT: Select “YES” under the question “Participate in the 5K Run/Walk” which will bring up questions such as shirt size and birth date.
- Finalize by clicking “Click once to donate. Thank You!” box
- Scroll down and go back to the orange box labeled “On-Line Registration” to register other family members. You must enter each participant separately.
Website also lists athletic stores around town where you can register in person between March 19-April 23.